- Recovery Toolbox
- Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
- How to fix Microsoft Outlook?
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
How to repair an Outlook corrupted PST file?
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook (Download - EULA) designed to repair damaged Microsoft Outlook Personal Store Folders (*.pst files).
Features of Microsoft Outlook fix tool:
- Fix corrupted Microsoft Outlook 97 . . . XP ANSI data files
- Fix damaged MS Outlook 2007 and higher UNICODE PST files
- Fix password-protected Outlook data files
- Fix and store encrypted Outlook PST/OST files
- The Microsoft Outlook fix tool saves repaired MS Outlook data as PST/MSG/VCF/EML/TXT files
How to fix Outlook errors?
The Outlook repair tool can solve the problem of corrupted Outlook databases and repair errors in MS Outlook PST files:
- Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Unable to display the folder. The file Outlook.pst could not be accessed. Access denied.
- File Outlook.pst could not be accessed. Data error. Cyclic redundancy check (CRC error).
- Data error (cyclic redundancy check)
- Outlook.pst can not be accessed - 0x80040116.
How to repair Outlook data?
The Outlook e-mail repair tool can repair Outlook problems and restore Inbox messages.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above
- Microsoft Outlook 98 or higher must be installed on the user's computer at the time of conversion (excluding Outlook for Office 365, Outlook for iOS and Outlook for MacOS).
Notes: This product does not export contact groups.
Additional information, sources and resources for a PST files repairing
Click to Enlarge
Selecting the source *.pst file you want to repair
Reading (detecting and recovering) data from the selected *.pst file
Specifying the path where to save the recovered data
Selecting the method of saving the recovered data
Saving the data to the disk